Can you believe this is my second post in one week??
This comes from a suggestion from my friend Amy in Singapore. By the time I get home and thinking of dinner, she's in the office pondering breakfast.
I was on a roll from last night, wondering what else I could make for dinner tonight. I think, Amy being Amy, threw out a random dish: nachos. Little did she know that I actually had everything (sans one) to make this! This came together in less than 30 minutes. Of course, it helped that I had a ton of chili left over from the weekend. But that's besides the point.
This comes from a suggestion from my friend Amy in Singapore. By the time I get home and thinking of dinner, she's in the office pondering breakfast.
I was on a roll from last night, wondering what else I could make for dinner tonight. I think, Amy being Amy, threw out a random dish: nachos. Little did she know that I actually had everything (sans one) to make this! This came together in less than 30 minutes. Of course, it helped that I had a ton of chili left over from the weekend. But that's besides the point.
Now what to do about dessert???
No comments:
Post a Comment